Dear Member,It’s 2017! This new year has arrived bringing with it the chance to strengthen our EFRJ Secretariat and meet you in several places across Europe. Please feel free to forward this message to anyone in your RJ network and beyond!
The EFRJ is currently recruiting a part-time (50%) Policy Officer!
The applicant will have at least three years’ experience of practice, management, fundraising or policy making in restorative justice, social justice, or peacebuilding. The post holder will be responsible for fundraising and lobbying, policy development and organisational management at the EFRJ. He/she will report directly to the Executive Director while collaborating closely with other staff members. The EFRJ Secretariat is based in Leuven (Belgium) but travel will be required occasionally. Please find the full job description and the information about the recruitment process here.
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 February 2017.Meet the EFRJ all over Europe!
Also in 2017, the EFRJ staff and board will be organising and/or participating in several events across Europe. Among other initiatives, in the following months you can meet the EFRJ in…
- Fribourg, 10 February: RJ Day in Switzerland with Catherine Jaccottet Tissot
- Montelupo, 18 February: RJ in Tuscany with Tim Chapman
- Brussels, 23 February: Seminar on the Victims’ Directive with CJPE members
- Bucharest, 23 February: ERA Seminar on Alternatives to Detention with Bart Claes
- Zagreb, 7-9 March: RJ training with Tim Chapman and Branka Peuraca
- The Hague, 29 March: EFUS seminar with Tim Chapman on ALTERNATIVE
- Dublin, 9-10 May: IIRP Europe Conference with Tim Chapman and Emanuela Biffi
- Oñati, 18 May: Restorative juvenile justice with Tim Chapman and Roberto Moreno
- Berlin, 1-2 June: EFRJ Annual General Meeting & seminar ‘Access to RJ’
- Barcelona, 4-7 July: CJPE Summer Course
- Como, 24-28 July: EFRJ Summer School
We are looking forward to this 2017 together!
The Secretariat and Board of the EFRJ